Contact us
Please enter your name
Please enter your telephone number
Please enter your email address
Please enter the details of your enquiry

Please type the following word into the box below:

We’ll only use this information to handle your enquiry and we won’t share it with any third parties. For more details see our Privacy Policy

How will I pay for my claim?

There are four main ways to fund your claim:

  • No win, no fee (Conditional Fee Agreement)
  • Legal Aid
  • Household Legal Expenses Insurance
  • Private Funding

No win, No fee

Pattinson & Brewer handles many cases on a No Win, No Fee basis using a Conditional Fee Agreement. We will always tell you if this is the best option for your case. Call or email Linda (contact details at bottom of page) to find out No Win No Fee is right for you.

Public Funding

Pattinson & Brewer has been awarded a new Legal Aid franchise from the Legal Services Commission. We are one of the few firms to have this award and therefore we can investigate the possibility of public funding for your claim. Eligibility will depend on the merits of the claim and your financial situation

Legal Expenses Insurance

You may find that your household insurance policy allows you to pay for a medical negligence claim so it is always worthwhile checking the policy. We will advise you if this is the correct funding option.

Private Funding

If you do not qualify for Legal Aid and you do not have a home insurance policy that covers your claim, we will be able to estimate the initial cost to you for your claim. Once it has been through the initial investigation stages we may then be able to work on a No Win No Fee agreement basis.